Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hong Kong - Day 6 : Childhood Reunion

Today’s Highlight :

·    Disneyland Hong Kong

This is the moment where I could totally meet all my childhood friends in a sweet memorable reunion in their world, Disneyland. Well, Disney characters have become the all-time friends of mine for almost 20 years. My first doll was Mickey Mouse, my baby plate was Pooh, my favorite snack-time movie was Disney Musical Collection, my first Disney crush was Simba, so basically my childhood were all about Disney, and it didn’t stop till now. This was the first time I went to Disneyland and I couldn’t hide my excitement when I first entered the main gate after riding the cutest MTR in the world, Disneyland MTR. 

Disneyland

Besides meeting all my favorite Disney casts, my top goal was also to ride the most thrilling ride there. Last year I went to USS and got myself trembled because of its “Cylone” jet coaster ride. But unfortunately, I couldn’t find one that could beat last year’s Cylone here at Disneyland. However, I really love this land! It’s really beautiful, from the inside and the outside. It also has a bunch of gift shops and cafes too. I got too excited when I saw the Disney Parade and suddenly felt like a five-year-old girl again. Actually, from the very beginning, I was waiting to see the most popular Disneyland firework for this whole time, but unfortunately we had to miss it because my mom didn’t want to wait for such a long time while there’s still some places we hadn’t visit yet near Kowloon. The firework usually starts at 8 or 9, and we decided not to wait till the show began. So we headed back to Kowloon and spent our night wandering around from market to market at Nathan Road and Ladies Market. It’s such a disappointment but it’s our last night anyway and we haven’t explored Kowloon much, so I had to give in. Maybe next time, another year, another trip :)

Disneyland

It’s been a great holiday after all. I almost killed my back and my thigh along this trip, but I guess they’re all worth it. I even got myself new stories to post on my blog now. That’s the most important thing, don’t you think? ;) 


-Sinjo


More:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget